No products in the cart.
From the dashboard brand managers can create discount vouchers on selected products or on all of their products. Brands can choose to offer percentage-based discounts or fixed value discounts.
Creating a discount voucher is very easy and configurable.
- Login to your account and go to the Dashboard.
- Click on the Coupons tab.
- Click Add new Coupon.
Now you are ready to create a new coupon.
- Coupon Title: Enter a simple and short phrase, With no spaces or symbols. This is the code uses will use at checkout.
- Description: (Optional) you can add some details about the discount code.
- Discount Type: Percentage or fixed value.
- Amount: The amount based on the discount type. Percentage or value.
- Usage Limit: The number of times a user can use the discount code.
- Expire Date: Set the expiration date for the discount code.
- Exclude Sale Items: if this box is checked, the discount code cannot be used on products that are already offered on sale.
- Minimum Amount: if this is set, the code can only be used when the total cart amount exceeds this value.
- Products: Choose individual products that this code can be used on or click select all for the code to useable on all products.
- Exclude products: This does the inverse of products. The code cannot be used for products selected here.
- Create Coupon: Click this button to create a coupon.
Powered by BetterDocs